+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbors driving through my yard.

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    This is plan B.
    Might be time to send a real message.

So not cool what they are doing, unfortunately it sounds like you are never around when they are doing it. (How cool would it be to catch some dickhead driving over your front yard?).

- Priceless, imo.
    Yeah I'm not sure how I'd react but it wouldn't be pretty...

And hey, if it comes to that, I'll give it a shot. I heard something on the news about someone doing that to his neighbor and he was put on the news for it lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by zimzim View Post
    LOL ^^^ good one

and that is a hilarious plan. gotta see the results

I will most def. be posting the results. Hopefully I'm not stuck with a beat up ass truck in my yard with 4 flat tires.

Quote Originally Posted by B-REAL View Post
    lol this is great cant wait to see the out come of it

if nothing else cut thier side walls at night.. jk
    don't do that

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by 91blackrex...shhh View Post
    if nothing else cut thier side walls at night.. jk
    don't do that
    Haha they don't have anything worth me putting that much effort into doing...I wish I had those spike strips that they have on one way entrances at some places...haha

Quote Originally Posted by B-REAL View Post
    lol this is great cant wait to see the out come of it
    x2

put some rat poison in hot dogs and feed it to the dogs. that'll teach them. then stack the dead dogs and rusty nails to make a wall protecting your yard from xerxe's whores.

Go Kart Racer

Yea I would use plywood. I'm thinking right when they drive over, they are just going to push into the dirt. With the wood you could bury it down and make it real stable. Definatly blow all 4 tires. But after you do this, you can definately expect reprocutions if they know you did it. (Your tires cut, windows bashed, etc.)

build a fence. it doesn't even have to be a fence. just go out to the desert and find some big boulders and line them on your part of the drive way. it will make your yard look nicer and keep them from driving on it at the same time. also you won't have to suffer any of the reprocussions from the retaliation of angry neighbors.

orrrrr....

you can start digging a shallow hole in your yard about the size of a grown adult. make sure you leave the hole there for a few days and nights so they see it. Then one day cover the hole up but with the new dirt slightly elevated off the ground like a real burial, and then put a jimmy rigged cross over it. they'll think your ****ing crazy. if that doesn't work then keep digging more holes til you got about 5 or 6. kill all your neighbors and put them in the holes.

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by inline4 View Post
    put some rat poison in hot dogs and feed it to the dogs. that'll teach them. then stack the dead dogs and rusty nails to make a wall protecting your yard from xerxe's whores.

LOL, you are ****ing barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by 702Fairlady View Post
    Yea I would use plywood. I'm thinking right when they drive over, they are just going to push into the dirt. With the wood you could bury it down and make it real stable. Definatly blow all 4 tires. But after you do this, you can definately expect reprocutions if they know you did it. (Your tires cut, windows bashed, etc.)
    I will probably end up using the wood. I made sure the nails were packed into place and tested each one individually for movement (lmfao)

If there are repercussions there will definitely be retaliation whether it is dirty or legal action. Hopefully it doesn't go that far and they see my nail trap before attempting to cross it.

Quote Originally Posted by inline4 View Post
    you can start digging a shallow hole in your yard about the size of a grown adult. make sure you leave the hole there for a few days and nights so they see it. Then one day cover the hole up but with the new dirt slightly elevated off the ground like a real burial, and then put a jimmy rigged cross over it. they'll think your ****ing crazy. if that doesn't work then keep digging more holes til you got about 5 or 6. kill all your neighbors and put them in the holes.
    Now I am definitely positive that you have lost your mind. LMFAO!

agreed^^

just kill em all
    "VTEC, THE CAUSE FOR LOW GAS MILEAGE"

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by eNdLESS View Post
    agreed^^

just kill em all
    LOL i'd like to stay out of jail

Sportsman Racer

i say take a coupe of days off of work and sit in a rocking chair in the lawn with a shotgun and just stare at them all day... and you should have like 6 spike strips so if one set fails they all wont. make sure if the car does go flat in your yard you call the cops lol... and remove the evidence.

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    i say take a coupe of days off of work and sit in a rocking chair in the lawn with a shotgun and just stare at them all day... and you should have like 6 spike strips so if one set fails they all wont. make sure if the car does go flat in your yard you call the cops lol... and remove the evidence.
    Well I'm in school otherwise I'd do this lol. There technically wouldn't be any evidence because everything is in my yard and it's not illegal.

Sportsman Racer

Quote Originally Posted by vegasdime View Post
    Well I'm in school otherwise I'd do this lol. There technically wouldn't be any evidence because everything is in my yard and it's not illegal.
    true but in a court of law it could be fought as you were trying to kill them for doing it when you could have done something like build a fence instead. tires are a big concern for safty when on the road. which is why id get rid of the evidence...

Modified Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    true but in a court of law it could be fought as you were trying to kill them for doing it when you could have done something like build a fence instead. tires are a big concern for safty when on the road. which is why id get rid of the evidence...
    No matter how you look at it, it's their fault for trespassing on my property. Building a fence requires money and as far as I know (which isn't much) a building permit and a mess I'd rather not deal with. The nails are visible and if they choose to drive over them and endanger themselves, then that's on them.

have they done so yet? I want them to already and see how this plays out.
    Image Size Exceeded...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information